“We really can’t forecast all that well, and yet we pretend that we can, but we really can’t.”
– Alan Greenspan
– The latest growth scare is over, and the US economy is set to accelerate.
“Betting against gold is the same as betting on governments. He who bets on governments and government money bets against 6,000 years of recorded human history.”
– Charles De Gaulle, Leader of the French resistance during WWII and 18th President of France
– Gold bullion and gold mining stocks have rallied 18% and 51%,
“The areas of consensus shift unbelievably fast; the bubbles of certainty are constantly exploding.”
– REM KOOLHAS, RENOWNED DUTCH ARCHITECT AND HARVARD UNIVERSITY PROFESSOR
– While conventional wisdom suggests that US government bond yields have nowhere to go but up,
“It is better to be three hours too early than a minute too late.”
-Falstaff, in Shakespeare’s The Merry Widows of Windsor.
“Put simply, the Fed has created the third speculative bubble in 15 years in return for real economic improvements that amount to literally a fraction of 1%.”
– John Hussman,
You can adjust all of your cookie settings by navigating the tabs on the left hand side.
At any point, you can review the personal data stored and request that it be anonymized by clicking here.
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.